Wednesday 4 May 2011

defining the briff and reserch

I am now getting on with some of the work. I still haven't got a full script from Jerome but he has provided each character's description and has done the research on styles.

As for the art work I'm going to look at Humberto Ramo for art style.





As for the animation, I will look at the work of Images Comics (the people behind Dead Space animatic-like comics) to start with.




The 'Mike Kirby comic book art style' coupled with the basic animation gives the whole thing a feel more like an animatic - this is one of the reasons why I took this job.

But it's too serious. The dark and graphic style is far too dark for what I feel Jerome is looking for.

Update:
I want to ask Jerome is there is any chance of sound, voice acting or such like.

No comments:

Post a Comment